Skip to navigation

Skip to main content

Office Insurance - Compare Quotes

Office Insurance; Surgery Or Dentist Insurance

Office Insurance Quotes

Buying appropriate office insurance is an important part of protecting your business.

Save Time - only one simple form to complete to receive a short list of relevant insurance companies.

We put you in touch with Insurance Companies relevant to your request

You compare up to five FREE quotes from leading Insurance Companies

No obligation to buy

Complete the short request-for-quote form below now to receive quotes for office or surgery insurance from up to five insurance companies.
Enter your requirements in the form below

  • Month (mm): Year (yyyy):



Office And Surgery Insurance

Looking for office insurance  can be quite difficult and confusing as you may need a variety of risks to be covered.  Incisive Business works with many of the leading insurance companies and insurance brokers.  It's highly likely that at least one of these companies will be able to find a office insurance package suited to your business requirements.    Simply by completing one short request form, we'll put you in touch with relevant insurance companies that what to talk to you and provide you with tailored quotes.

What types of office insurance cover should you consider?

It could be that your office has unique and specific requirements when it comes to insurance and consequently you should make sure that you get the right cover for your business needs.

Generally office insurance will need to include:

Buildings insurance - this cover will insure your shop premises against damage from disasters such as fire and flood. If you rent your shop space you might not need buildings insurance, but you should confirm this with your commercial landlord

Public liability insurance - this is an important insurance for offices and should cover the cost of a claim where a member of the public is injured, or if their property is damaged due to the activities of your business.

Employers' liability insurance - if you employ staff, use contractors or part-time staff, you are required by law to have employers' liability insurance. Employers' liability cover will protect you from claims by an employee, injured at work, or who has become ill, through working in your business.

Professional Indemnity Cover - consider taking out professional indemnity insurance if you or your business offers a professional service, or provides advice, to other businesses. Professional Indemnity should cover you should you be negligent or make an error that might cause your customer's business to experience financial loss.

Contents insurance -You could insure the contents of your restaurant or public house against damage, destruction, loss or theft. Contents insurance should cover the cost of repair if any of your business possessions are damaged, or pay for replacements if lost, destroyed or stolen.

This is not a comprehensive list of insurance cover required for retail or the full options available.  Why not speak to real people from the UK's leading insurance companies? Simply complete the retail insurance request form and we'll match your requirements to relevant insurance providers who will call to discuss your needs and then provide quotes for you to compare.

Get Quotes Now.

Not a retailer but looking for other types of business insurance?  See our list below of insurance types.

Professional Insurance

Home Workers Insurance

Retail Insurance

Health, Beauty, Salon Insurance

Tradesman insurance

Restaurant, Pubs and Wine Bar Insurance

Hotels, Guest Houses, Bed & Breakfast Insurance

Manufacturers And Wholesalers Insurance

main image 4

Follow us now

You can follow us on the following sites

Buyers guides

We provide a selection of guides to relevant business products and services; together with tips to help you get relevant quotes and to make an informed decision.


Enter Your Login Details